To download the most updated site plan, click here.
Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- 200,000 people in the trade area, with a below National average unemployment rate
- Home of New Mexico State University with 18,500 students
- Only 40-minute drive to El Paso
- Attractive long-term fixed rate loan
- Recent renewals of key anchors including Rent-A-Center and Dollar Tree
- 68% of income from National credit tenants
- 58% of tenants have been at the center for more than 7 years
- Major street improvements in front of center are now complete
- Albertson’s sales exceed $500 psf
- Adjacent Pro’s Ranch market is open and draws customers to the intersection.
- Ability to add square footage
- Key anchor tenant’s (Factory 2 U) rent is considerably under market
- NNN and rents are very reasonable
- Near two Super Wal-Marts