Location: Plano, TX
To download the most updated site plan, click here.
- Key demographics of the trade for a successful center including projected population growth, projected employment growth, and projected median household income growth exceed the US, TX, and Dallas/FW average.
- Most productive dominant area grocer, Kroger, who renovated in 2007 and just completed an additional remodel
- Toll Brothers luxury new home development is underway
- Extensive remodel recently completed including exterior upgrades, new roofs, new common area, HVAC systems recently completely
- Additional renovations planned
- Plano was recently voted the Best City nationally for families by Wallet Hub.
- Time Magazine named Plano as one of America’s Healthiest and Safest Places to live
- Toyota is moving its headquarters to Plano
- Safer, more family oriented tenant mix. Elected not to renew tenants inconsistent with family oriented mix.
- Existing tenants including Subway, H&R Block, Check N Go, Rosa Nails, Plano Martial Arts, Sally Beauty, The Computer Wizard, Alpha Omega, Scotty P’s Hamburgers, Exotic Aquatics, Asian Delight Café, Gotta Dance and Wingstop have committed to the property long-term. (29,184 square feet)
- Recently, new tenants now calling Custer Park home include, Eye Level Learning, Paws Dog Barkery, LaPawz Pet Boutique, Nationwide Insurance, AccuQuest Hearing Center, Asel Art, Pet Supermarket, The Latin Pig, Tu Life Studio and The Egg and I. (25,183 square feet)
- 5 existing tenants including Elite Kutz, The Latin Pig, Floor Hut, La Pawz Pets and Mama’s Pizza anticipate expanding (7,451 sf to 12,651 sf)
- Pending leases with new prospective tenants total 2.400 square feet
- Property NNN charges still at or under market for comparable properties
- Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market opened recently and has expanded the trade area
- Insurance costs lowered significantly this year.